Saturday, July 08, 2006

to Havre















There is a reason they call Montana the Big Sky Country. The sky seems to go on forever as do the roads.
It is dotted with housing enclaves along the way to the larger cities.

Fort Benton was a neat stop - lots of hystory with Lewis and Clark

As evidenced by the clouds you can see the weather we had for 2 nights in a row all at different locations. Even though it rained at night the days were beautiful.

I hope you enjoy seeing the travels as much as we are enjoying doing the travels. We also had a great time with the cousins I had not seen since I was about 5 or 6.

From Forts to clouds to bridges and the Missouri River there is a lot to see in Montana not to mention all the history of which I can only post a little.

Now on to Bismarck with a stop in Miles city for the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee & I are enjoy your trip with you though your great pictures. Keep them coming.

Love& miss you